Activities at Stranda
Something for every family member.
At Strandafjellet you'll find something for every member of the family: 7 ski lifts, gondola, 18 pisted runs, children's park/family area, terrain park, 2 restaurants, warming room, ski/board school, ski rental, ski service and guiding. Our goal is to cover the needs of every winter enthusiast.
Are your ready for an activity where you're in charge of the pace, surrounded by stunning scenery? Try one of our trails for cross country. We also have several ski lifts with varying level, where we offer free season tickets to all 4th graders and free ski lift for the youngest. If it's more tempting with a little more speed and exitement, the terrain park is the right place to go. In the terrain park you'll find many small and large jumps, rails and other items. Strandafjellet is also an eldorado for freeriding, both elevator based and hike based.
We also have activities without skis. You can choose between everything from ice climbing, airboard, competitions to snowshoeing. We offer a variety of exciting experiences and acitivities in cooperation with Uteguiden.
One thing is certain: a fun and active day builds up an appetite! You can choose between Roald Pavilion Panorama Restaurant (1042 m), the pavilion at the top of Fursetheisa (708 m) and at the bottom of Furset side you’ll find the Stova café.
70 26 90 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan the trip and tell someone where you’re going
- Adjust the trip after ability and conditions
- Take into account both weather and avalanche warning
- Be prepared for bad weather and frost, even on short trips
- Bring the necessary equipment to be able to help yourself and others
- Choose safe paths. Recognize avalanche terrain and unsafe ice
- Use a map and compass. Always know where you are.
- Turn back in time, there is no shame.
- Conserve energy and seek shelter if necessary